All orders over $70, we will send it to you by express shipping for free.
- Please keep in mind that all Bridelily dresses are made to order to reduce waste and keep the costs low to our customers.
- We now have warehouse in Australia and USA, but we can ship all of our products all over the world.
- Australian orders will be shipped from the Australian warehouse and all other orders will be shipped from the US warehouse.
- We ship Australian Post Basic for most orders within the Australian. Orders to USA ship out via USPS. Orders to Canada ship out via Canada Post. For the other countries, we use safe international couriers like DHL, TNT or EMS to send items to you. We choose the most appropriate courier to deliver items according to the destination countries. Shipping couriers are acknowledged to be under our choice. If clients have special requirements regarding shipping couriers, please contact us before placing your order.
- We also understand that colors on your computer screen can differ a bit to how they appear in person. So, we advise that you order and view our swatches to ensure all color choices. All swatches orders will be shipped via your local post.
- Once placed, your order will be confirmed with our inventory and quality control team. If everything looks good (no unusual measurements, address info, etc.) they will approve the order and send it to the tailors to get to work. This can take 1-3 business days.
- Then, each dress is made-to-order by our tailors, taking up to 2 weeks (sometimes 3 depending on the dress). Every dress is made-to-order, so the turnaround time is the same, whether you order a standard size dress or a made-to-measure custom.
- Your dress will then be shipped from the nearest warehouse. Delivery generally takes 5-8 business days, depending on your region, but it can take an additional week for countries in Europe.
- Once your order is confirmed and in production (72 hours after the order is placed), we are no longer able to make any changes to your shipping address. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages.