Out Pocket High Waist Yoga Pants Tummy Control Pocket Workout Yoga Pant
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These leggings are great! I hate hate hate carrying my phone while running and it's so freeing to have my phone stored away so that I can focus on my stride.
- High waisted so that you don't have to worry about your crack coming out or these riding down while doing vigorous activity.
- Double pockets so that you can choose whether you want your phone on the right or left side. Also great if you want to also carry a bar, chapstick, keys, etc. with you in addition to your phone.
- Seams are reinforced well and are well constructed.
- Material is soft and passes the bend over test (I have the heather grey color)
- Breathable yet warm, I've worn them in the winter months running and they are super comfortable.
- Cropped length hits a few inches below the knee and I'm 5'6"
- Holds my iPhone6 in case perfectly. I like how the pockets are actually on a bit of an angle, my phone felt secure and after a several mile long run, it didn't move at all.
- Runs a tad bit small. I am 5'6", 140 lbs and I carry most of my weight in my lower half. I'm always between a small and a medium and I wish I had gotten a medium for these. They aren't as high waisted as I would like them to be and are a bit tight on me around the legs, especially at the bottom of the cropped leg, almost too tight.
These are great! The pocket is big enough to hold an iPhone Plus so I can work out and not worry about my phone. The fabric is forgiving on my cellulite and I like mixing up my black legging options with this neutral olive color. The medium fit me perfectly (5'5" 140 lb).
They are a good material for my low and high impact workouts. They are a bit see through when I bent over. So, I'll were skin tone underwear and you can't tell. Otherwise it would have been a five ??.
These are my favorite pants. I love the thickness and how sturdy they are, and how much you can fit in the pockets.
My iphone 8plus fits beautifully in it without falling out.
I put my water bottle in the pocket when i dont want to carry it anymore. It’s great.
They run a bit small for my liking but then again i carry my weight in my bum. If you have an average or small bum then you can probably order your regular size or order 1 size up if you dont want the pants to be super tight.
once i figured out what size fit me the best, they quickly became my favorite yoga pants.
Currently 155-ish lbs (my weight fluctuates, i’m currently at the higher end of my weight)
And i carry my weight in my rear and thighs.
I ordered the medium and the large, the LARGE fit way better on me
The medium was a but too tight around the waist (For me at least) and since i have stomach/intestinal issues, i cant have too much added pressure to that area.